Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: strage stitching error

  • Flemming V. Larsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2007
      I use same pano12.dll version as you and tried both hamming and std. lanczos
      interpolator.
      The ~500 MB psb files are a little heavy for my PC, so for now I'm just
      resizing the shots to 1329x2000 and use secure interpolators while finishing
      the money-making panos I'm working on.
      After that I'll investigate more into the problem to see from where it
      comes:
      - The interpolators
      - Bug in the pano12.dll version (I installed MinGW 2.8 last week)
      - Memory-problems with large files (only have 2 GB and after opening the
      pano in PS CS2 I got a "Low on Virtual Memory" warning!)
      - something else
      - or perhaps a combination

      - Fleming