Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Use of (central) cylindrical projection?

  • Serge Maandag (yahoo)
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7, 2007
      > Any particular reason why you don't use Mercator also?
      > dmg

      I haven't done many partial panoramas lately.
      I did them from 2001 until last year in ptgui, so I did not have many
      choices.

      I only recently started using Hugin too and I have to play a bit with the
      newer output formats and develop a feel for them. Not just for partials,
      b.t.w.

      I'm not sure if they're all available for winXP too. I've seen some new
      stuff without available windows binaries lately.

      Serge.