Re[2]: [PanoToolsNG] outdoor object movies

  • Thomas Rauscher
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hello Richard,

      on Saturday, March 3, 2007, 20:46:59 you wrote:

      R> This is exactly the kind of technique i am trying to use to manage large
      R> indoor objects--- Please advise what software is needed to properly
      R> stick this movie together. I have tried several pano tools but they
      R> are only good for looking from the inside out.
      R> Since I am kind of new to all this- I may not have all the terms wright
      R> but - I still need the hell!!
      R> Is there special software as well as technique needed?

      For the software part you can use PTViewer to show single row object
      stripes with Java. http://wiki.panotools.org/Create_object_movies

      Pano2QTVR pro (windows only) is able to create Object Movies from a
      series of photos for QickTime VR and Flash. http://www.pano2qtvr.com

      As for the technique tips I guess its better to let Bernhard or others
      speak because I never did object movies without a turntable.

      MfG,
      Thomas.