Re: White Balance Blending

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2007
      On Monday, March 05, 2007 at 18:56, Pajuaba Gmail wrote:

      > This can be achieved more easilly making a mask from *a* or *b* channels of
      > L*a*b color. Just duplicate the file, convert it to L*a*b and analyse the
      > color channels. One of them - depending of the hue you need to touch up - will
      > give you a perfect, color-based mask. Once the mask is done, just alter the
      > color to wherever you want to.

      Yes, of course. And a couple of other techniques to achive the result
      (like f.e. using hue/saturation for the blues only). But I found the
      described technique interesting because it doesn't need any masks and
      because it could be a probable starting point for an automatic
      approach...

      best regards
      http://www.erik-krause.de/