Re: Please see my page and critic

  • Roberto Granger
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
      Sacha:
      Yes, I have the suspicion that the panoramas are to hide and the
      confusing map. Thanks for your advice.
      Sim:
      I am with you in all what you say. Step by step we are going to correct
      it. I am glad that you were here in Cartagena. Now it is more beautiful
      than it was in 1999. And yes, we are going to cover other places of the
      Caribbean coast.

      Roberto