Re: [PanoToolsNG] search about linear panorama

  • Geoffrey Morelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
      Hello,

      thank you for your links.

      I'm testing to stitch a small test, i have taken 15 shoots of a 15
      meters wall.

      for the moment i have not a very good result with ptgui. y have a big
      distortion with my horizon.

      I think is about my optimisation.

      for the moment, each image use different lens parameter.

      sorry for my lack of english

      -Geo