Re: Looking for Flashpix-Converter

  • Peter Krone
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3 6:47 AM
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Anderson <bruce@...> wrote:

      > Peter,
      >
      > We provide the old Adobe Flashpix Plugin for Photoshop from our website.
      > Will mail it to you off-list.
      >
      > Bruce
      > inview.jp

      Hi Bruce,
      thanks for the plugin, but I get an error on opening the flashpix
      files "FPX_MEMORY_ALLOCATION_FAILED"

      I uploaded 2 examples.
      http://www.smarterserver.de/downloads/haus1.fpx
      http://www.smarterserver.de/downloads/haus2.fpx

      Both can be opened with irfanview, but haus1 shows nothing but a black
      image at correct size (6720x2464), the image-information shows number
      of colors: 1. haus2 is displayed correctly.

      Photoshop CS2 with your plugin gets the error with both.

      Peter