Important photoshop question...

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      For the high skilled!!!
      I'm trying to set up an action for tone mapping in photoshop, but I first need to resolve a problem.
      How to automate the three by three loading from the same folder, the correct order stacking?
      :-D

      Luca.

    • thomas bredenfeld
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
        hi luca!

        if you try to get file/folder relavant things into an action, you
        should think about doing it in javascript, where you have full access
        to the file system from within photoshops object model. correct order
        stacking is no problem with javascript, but can be with actions.

        this js stuff doesn't provide a really flat learning curve, but it's
        worthwhile, if you need this often

        hope this helps
        thomas

        At 14:46 Uhr +0100 03.03.2007, Luca Vascon wrote:
        >For the high skilled!!!
        >I'm trying to set up an action for tone mapping in photoshop, but I
        >first need to resolve a problem.
        >How to automate the three by three loading from the same folder, the
        >correct order stacking?
        >:-D
        >
        >Luca.

      • Luca Vascon