search about linear panorama

  • Geoffrey Morelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hello,

      i want to test to create some panorama with the linear (or flat)
      stitching, for create a very large panorama

      do you have some link about this technic ?

      thanks

      -Geo
    • Bjørn K Nilssen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
        On 3 Mar 2007 at 7:56, Geoffrey Morelle wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > i want to test to create some panorama with the linear (or flat)
        > stitching, for create a very large panorama
        >
        > do you have some link about this technic ?

        Here's a link to a Hugin tutorial (from the wiki)
        http://www.dojoe.net/tutorials/linear-pano/

        i have made several attempts in both Hugin and PTgui, but with no luck.
        I ended up doing everything by hand in PS/CS2. I guess now CS3 would be a much better
        choice, with its autoblending routine?
        Here's a link to some of my linear panos http://bknilssen.no/fasader/--
        Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D
      • Flemming V. Larsen
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
        • Geoffrey Morelle
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
            Hello,

            thank you for your links.

            I'm testing to stitch a small test, i have taken 15 shoots of a 15
            meters wall.

            for the moment i have not a very good result with ptgui. y have a big
            distortion with my horizon.

            I think is about my optimisation.

            for the moment, each image use different lens parameter.

            sorry for my lack of english

            -Geo