re: Looking for Flashpix-Converter

  • Bruce Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      Peter,

      We provide the old Adobe Flashpix Plugin for Photoshop from our website.
      Will mail it to you off-list.

      Bruce
      inview.jp
    • Peter Krone
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Anderson <bruce@...> wrote:

        > Peter,
        >
        > We provide the old Adobe Flashpix Plugin for Photoshop from our website.
        > Will mail it to you off-list.
        >
        > Bruce
        > inview.jp

        Hi Bruce,
        thanks for the plugin, but I get an error on opening the flashpix
        files "FPX_MEMORY_ALLOCATION_FAILED"

        I uploaded 2 examples.
        http://www.smarterserver.de/downloads/haus1.fpx
        http://www.smarterserver.de/downloads/haus2.fpx

        Both can be opened with irfanview, but haus1 shows nothing but a black
        image at correct size (6720x2464), the image-information shows number
        of colors: 1. haus2 is displayed correctly.

        Photoshop CS2 with your plugin gets the error with both.

        Peter