RE: [PanoToolsNG] Spanish hacker site

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2007
      There should be a wiki article for offenders.

      This will ensure anyone googling them will get knowledge that the services
      they are hoping to purchase

      aren't going to be what they advertise.

      Sacha Griffin
      Southern Digital Solutions LLC
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net
      www.ezphotosafe.com
      404-551-4275
      404-731-7798

      _____

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2007
        On Friday, March 02, 2007 at 20:27, Ignacio Ferrando wrote:

        > I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
        > the authors of several panos that some of your will know...
        >
        > http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm

        ...and they not even removed the copyright information from the
        QTVR...

        http://www.erik-krause.de/
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2007
          On Friday, March 02, 2007 at 20:27, Ignacio Ferrando wrote:

          > I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
          > the authors of several panos that some of your will know...

          I assume you saw http://www.ibxdesign.com/360.htm too. The ice
          climber image is yours, isn't?

          BTW.: Could you inform the WWP list as well? Seems at least one VR
          was a WWP submission...

          best regards

          http://www.erik-krause.de/
        • Roger D. Williams
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2007
            On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 07:12:01 +0900, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Hi all,
            >>
            >> I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
            >> the authors of several panos that some of your will know...
            >>
            >> http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm
            >
            > They seems to have been taken all from panoramas.dk.
            > I have given them 48 hours (have to be nice, it is weekend)
            > to remove it all.

            Well, they may be incorrigible thieves, but at least they had impeccable
            good taste!

            Roger

            --
            Work: www.adex-japan.com