Looking for Flashpix-Converter

  • Peter Krone
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 2:16 PM
      Hi all,
      I have a couple of old panos in flashpix-format (stitched with
      photovista) and want to convert them to tiff or jpg. Unfortunately,
      irfanview can't read some of them, although my Imaging-Server can
      display them. So, they can't be that bad.

      Do you know other programms or converters, that handle fpx-Files?

      Thanks
      Peter
    • Bruce Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 6:57 PM
        Peter,

        We provide the old Adobe Flashpix Plugin for Photoshop from our website.
        Will mail it to you off-list.

        Bruce
        inview.jp
      • Peter Krone
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 6:47 AM
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Anderson <bruce@...> wrote:

          > Peter,
          >
          > We provide the old Adobe Flashpix Plugin for Photoshop from our website.
          > Will mail it to you off-list.
          >
          > Bruce
          > inview.jp

          Hi Bruce,
          thanks for the plugin, but I get an error on opening the flashpix
          files "FPX_MEMORY_ALLOCATION_FAILED"

          I uploaded 2 examples.
          http://www.smarterserver.de/downloads/haus1.fpx
          http://www.smarterserver.de/downloads/haus2.fpx

          Both can be opened with irfanview, but haus1 shows nothing but a black
          image at correct size (6720x2464), the image-information shows number
          of colors: 1. haus2 is displayed correctly.

          Photoshop CS2 with your plugin gets the error with both.

          Peter