Re: [PanoToolsNG] Spanish hacker site

  • Matthias Taugwalder
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 1:41 PM
      Thanks for the hint. My work is also "featured"... I just send them a
      request to remove the images imediately...

      Best regards from Switzerland,

      Matthias

      --
      Matthias Taugwalder
      matthias.taugwalder@...

    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2 2:12 PM
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
        > the authors of several panos that some of your will know...
        >
        > http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm

        They seems to have been taken all from panoramas.dk.
        I have given them 48 hours (have to be nice, it is weekend)
        to remove it all.

        Hans
      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2 2:14 PM
          There should be a wiki article for offenders.

          This will ensure anyone googling them will get knowledge that the services
          they are hoping to purchase

          aren't going to be what they advertise.

          Sacha Griffin
          Southern Digital Solutions LLC
          www.southern-digital.com
          www.seeit360.net
          www.ezphotosafe.com
          404-551-4275
          404-731-7798

          _____

          matthias.taugwalder <mailto:matthias.taugwalder%40gmail.com> @...

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2 2:49 PM
            On Friday, March 02, 2007 at 20:27, Ignacio Ferrando wrote:

            > I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
            > the authors of several panos that some of your will know...
            >
            > http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm

            ...and they not even removed the copyright information from the
            QTVR...

            http://www.erik-krause.de/
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 2 3:09 PM
              On Friday, March 02, 2007 at 20:27, Ignacio Ferrando wrote:

              > I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
              > the authors of several panos that some of your will know...

              I assume you saw http://www.ibxdesign.com/360.htm too. The ice
              climber image is yours, isn't?

              BTW.: Could you inform the WWP list as well? Seems at least one VR
              was a WWP submission...

              best regards

              http://www.erik-krause.de/
            • Roger D. Williams
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 2 4:23 PM
                On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 07:12:01 +0900, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

                > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> Hi all,
                >>
                >> I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
                >> the authors of several panos that some of your will know...
                >>
                >> http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm
                >
                > They seems to have been taken all from panoramas.dk.
                > I have given them 48 hours (have to be nice, it is weekend)
                > to remove it all.

                Well, they may be incorrigible thieves, but at least they had impeccable
                good taste!

                Roger

                --
                Work: www.adex-japan.com