Spanish hacker site

  • Ignacio Ferrando
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 11:27 AM
      Hi all,

      I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
      the authors of several panos that some of your will know...

      http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm

      I invite you to protest

      regards

      Ignacio Ferrando MargelĂ­

      Abaco Digital

      http://www.abaco-digital.com

    • Fabio Bustamante
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2 12:39 PM
        That's why I like so much to use technologies that allow me to encrypt
        my panoramas... seeing my work stolen is pretty unlikely to happen.

        Fabio.

        Ignacio Ferrando wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
        > the authors of several panos that some of your will know...
        >
        > http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm
        >

        > I invite you to protest
        >

        > regards

        > Ignacio Ferrando MargelĂ­
        >
        > Abaco Digital
        >
        > http://www.abaco-digital.com

      • Matthias Taugwalder
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2 1:41 PM
          Thanks for the hint. My work is also "featured"... I just send them a
          request to remove the images imediately...

          Best regards from Switzerland,

          Matthias

          --
          Matthias Taugwalder
          matthias.taugwalder@...

        • Hans Nyberg
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2 2:12 PM
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
            > the authors of several panos that some of your will know...
            >
            > http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm

            They seems to have been taken all from panoramas.dk.
            I have given them 48 hours (have to be nice, it is weekend)
            to remove it all.

            Hans
          • Sacha Griffin
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 2 2:14 PM
              There should be a wiki article for offenders.

              This will ensure anyone googling them will get knowledge that the services
              they are hoping to purchase

              aren't going to be what they advertise.

              Sacha Griffin
              Southern Digital Solutions LLC
              www.southern-digital.com
              www.seeit360.net
              www.ezphotosafe.com
              404-551-4275
              404-731-7798

              _____

              matthias.taugwalder <mailto:matthias.taugwalder%40gmail.com> @...

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 2 2:49 PM
                On Friday, March 02, 2007 at 20:27, Ignacio Ferrando wrote:

                > I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
                > the authors of several panos that some of your will know...
                >
                > http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm

                ...and they not even removed the copyright information from the
                QTVR...

                http://www.erik-krause.de/
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 2 3:09 PM
                  On Friday, March 02, 2007 at 20:27, Ignacio Ferrando wrote:

                  > I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
                  > the authors of several panos that some of your will know...

                  I assume you saw http://www.ibxdesign.com/360.htm too. The ice
                  climber image is yours, isn't?

                  BTW.: Could you inform the WWP list as well? Seems at least one VR
                  was a WWP submission...

                  best regards

                  http://www.erik-krause.de/
                • Roger D. Williams
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 2 4:23 PM
                    On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 07:12:01 +0900, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

                    > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...> wrote:
                    >>
                    >> Hi all,
                    >>
                    >> I have just discovered that in a Spanish web site they claim to be
                    >> the authors of several panos that some of your will know...
                    >>
                    >> http://www.ibxdesign.com/360-2.htm
                    >
                    > They seems to have been taken all from panoramas.dk.
                    > I have given them 48 hours (have to be nice, it is weekend)
                    > to remove it all.

                    Well, they may be incorrigible thieves, but at least they had impeccable
                    good taste!

                    Roger

                    --
                    Work: www.adex-japan.com