Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: NASCAR panorama

  • Flemming V. Larsen
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2007
      With my old Spinshot rotating camera for film I could fasten the camera and
      let the handle roll to have it worl like at "finish line slit-camera".
      Wouldn't it be possible to do the same with the Spheron - just remember to
      rewind the cable before you take the next shot ;-)

      My link in the former mail didn't work because the use special danish
      charecters in the file name - didn't knew it was possible at all!!
      http://www.skivetrav.com/m%c3%a5l_foto.htm

      But here you also find a collectin of fish line photos:
      http://www.onthemarktiming.com/results%202005/Big%20Red%2005/Big_Red_Invitational.htm

      - Flemming