newbee pano - how do you like my castle ?

  • JB
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hello, I recently took a panorama of a scene which I had noticed at night
      upon driving back home. Since it was almost dark even more in that park it
      was difficult to arrange the tripot and I had to expose the images very
      long. However I feel it has become nicer than I thought although I know that
      my tripot was not calibrated. You will notice very saturated colors but this
      was wanted. Maybe you have seen it before but I updated it a lot over the
      last days. Could you tell me what you think about? Thank you.
      http://www.pano3d.de/Files/schloss.html
    • ptgroup
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        Yes saturated - but I personaly like it !
        Ciao
        Mike