Re: [PanoToolsNG] Pano2QTVR error

  • Thomas Rauscher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hello John,

      on Friday, March 2, 2007, 15:05:18 you wrote:

      j> I am using an ER that is 11552x5776 which is a 33.8 MB jpeg. When I
      j> go to the hotspots tab and check "activate hotspots", I get an
      j> error in Pano2QTVR: "Not enough storage is available to process
      j> this command".

      j> What is that about? I am using a PC with 2GB RAM and 58GB free hard
      j> drive space, so I don't see how there could be too little storage!

      Unfortunately this can happen because currently I use the default
      Delphi API for images and this API relays on the Windows image system.
      The Windows API is unfortunately not very efficient with handling
      large images. The next major version of Pano2QTVR will relay on a new
      image system where the memory is handled more efficient. Currently you
      can avoid this error using smaller images or convert the panorama into
      cube faces to create the hotspots because the individual cube faces
      are smaller in size.

      MfG,
      Thomas.