Re: Speed up panotools - No masks

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2007
      On Thursday, March 01, 2007 at 17:29, Sacha Griffin wrote:

      > I am outputting psb

      Then apparently you use PTGui internal stitcher.

      > With masks that I don't need the file size is 2.3 GB
      >
      > Without its 600 MB

      I see. I wouldn't have thought that the difference is that large but
      who knows the internals of PSB format ;-)

      You should ask Joost directly - could well be he doesn't read here at
      the moment.

      best regards
      http://www.erik-krause.de/
    • Klaus Hilsenbeck
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
        Just want to repeat my question.
        Maybe it got lost somehow (no answer yet).
        Any advice appreciate.
        Klaus