digest 377 MIA !!!

  • Jeffrey S. Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi,

      Digest number 377 somehow didn't get delivered to me. Could anyone send it
      to me? I'd appreciate it.

      thanks,
      jeffrey

    • Yuval Levy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        Jeffrey S. Martin wrote:
        > Digest number 377 somehow didn't get delivered to me. Could anyone send it
        > to me? I'd appreciate it.

        I've also missed a couple of posts between 3 and 4 AM on March 1.
        Looking at the order of the posts at
        <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/messages/7340?viscount=-30&l=1>
        it seems that the yahoo mail server lost a couple of beats. I still hope
        that those posts are in some remote queue and that they will be
        delivered to complete my collection :-)

        Yuv

        --
        Copyright © 2007 Yuval Levy
        Verbatim copying and distribution on other medium than YahooGroup
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007

          --
          www.prague360.com - See Prague

          www.jeffrey-martin.com - Photography

          tel - +420 608 076 502
          skype - jeffrey.s.martin

        • erik leeman
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
            I didn't get it either, perhaps nobody has?