Re: Call for Contributions: Aeasthetically Interesting Spherical Panoramas

  • erik leeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
      If my copyright is safe and secure I am certainly interested in
      contibuting!
      Please have a look at my site to see if you can find something useful
      http://www.erikleeman.com/QT/fullscreen-english.htm
      or
      http://flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/
      for the equirectangular versions.

      The original sizes are approximately 11150 x 5575 pixels.

      Thanks,

      erik leeman
    • dmgalpha
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "erik leeman" <erik.leeman@...> wrote:

        > If my copyright is safe and secure I am certainly interested in
        > contibuting!
        > Please have a look at my site to see if you can find something useful
        > http://www.erikleeman.com/QT/fullscreen-english.htm
        > or
        > http://flickr.com/photos/erik-nl/
        > for the equirectangular versions.
        >
        > The original sizes are approximately 11150 x 5575 pixels.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > erik leeman

        I conversed today with the chair of the conference and assured me that
        the copyright issues are up to the artists. As I mentioned before, the
        copyright rests with the artists: there is no transfer of copyright at
        any point.

        I am leaning towards a web site that showcases the work and that can
        be made available to anybody who wants to explore it. I am open to
        suggestions.

        Erik, you have to determine what you want to submit for consideration,
        and call my attention to it. I am assembling a group of people who
        will help me go over the submissions and determine what to include in
        the final version.

        There will be also space available for displaying prints which I am
        willing to fund and print (no frames, though).

        Finally, by March 12 we need to have a proposal, not necessarily the
        final product. We will then have a final notification of acceptance
        (yes, there is the potential for the proposal not to be accepted).

        dmg