Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 2nd try (sorry) - could you all please check Explore Oman ?

  • Fulvio Senore
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
      The applet is working very well in my computer, with IE and Firefox.
      Chances are that with slower computers java is not able to pan and
      download at the same time.

      Anyway, I believe that normal users (not pano addicted like us :-) )
      will not keep panning while downloading the image. I noticed that users
      do not pan very much: they usually look for something interesting then
      they wait for the image to arrive.

      Fulvio Senore

      William Donelson ha scritto:
      > Sacha
      >
      > That's strange. The download Does continue during panning on my Mac/Safari & Firefox...
      >
      > What Browser, PC/Mac, OS and Java versions are you using? Have you tried restarting your
      > browser?
      >
      > If the problem continues, I'll contact Fulvio and see if he can figure out what's going on.
      >
      > William
      >

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Sacha Griffin" <sachagriffin@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Seems to be ok..
      >>

      >> One problem. PTViewer. It doesn't continue downloading if you are panning.
      >> Which pretty much kills the whole idea of a preview track.
      >>

      >> Sacha Griffin
      >> Southern Digital Solutions LLC
      >> www.southern-digital.com
      >> www.seeit360.net
      >> www.ezphotosafe.com
      >> 404-551-4275
      >> 404-731-7798

    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
        It maybe something to do with the java version installed.

        Downloading was affected by merely a mousedown without panning.

        _____