Re: Please see my page and critic

  • simreaney
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi

      I have looked at your site - the site looks good but it is hard to get
      the the panoramics. Having them coming up as pop-ups is a bad idea
      since most browsers block pop ups by default. When I look at the map I
      think that each item should link to a panoramic image but only a few
      do. This makes it hard to find the panoramic images.

      Good to see Cartagena - I was there in 1999.

      Are you planning on covering other places in Colombia?

      Sim
      ===========
      www.britain360.co.uk

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roberto Granger" <rgranger15@...>
      wrote:

      > It`s in construction.
      > www.cartagena360.net
      > Please I want opinions.
      > Roberto.

    • Roberto Granger
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
        Sacha:
        Yes, I have the suspicion that the panoramas are to hide and the
        confusing map. Thanks for your advice.
        Sim:
        I am with you in all what you say. Step by step we are going to correct
        it. I am glad that you were here in Cartagena. Now it is more beautiful
        than it was in 1999. And yes, we are going to cover other places of the
        Caribbean coast.

        Roberto