RE: [PanoToolsNG] Please see my page and critic

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      Your map thing was confusing,

      I think the click to remove the pop-up is not intuitive.

      It should only remove when the mouse is off.

      I think there are some panoramas on your website but I could not find any.

      Sacha Griffin
      Southern Digital Solutions LLC
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net
      www.ezphotosafe.com
      404-551-4275
      404-731-7798

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi

        I have looked at your site - the site looks good but it is hard to get
        the the panoramics. Having them coming up as pop-ups is a bad idea
        since most browsers block pop ups by default. When I look at the map I
        think that each item should link to a panoramic image but only a few
        do. This makes it hard to find the panoramic images.

        Good to see Cartagena - I was there in 1999.

        Are you planning on covering other places in Colombia?

        Sim
        ===========
        www.britain360.co.uk

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roberto Granger" <rgranger15@...>
        wrote:

        > It`s in construction.
        > www.cartagena360.net
        > Please I want opinions.
        > Roberto.

      • Roberto Granger
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
          Sacha:
          Yes, I have the suspicion that the panoramas are to hide and the
          confusing map. Thanks for your advice.
          Sim:
          I am with you in all what you say. Step by step we are going to correct
          it. I am glad that you were here in Cartagena. Now it is more beautiful
          than it was in 1999. And yes, we are going to cover other places of the
          Caribbean coast.

          Roberto