Re: Please see my page and critic

  • Roberto Granger
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      Bjorn:
      Thank you very much for your advice. I am going to correct it in that
      way.
      Yes, my city, Cartagena, is in Colombia Sur America.
      I visit your very, very interesting page. I like it very much.
      Regards
      Roberto.
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
        Your map thing was confusing,

        I think the click to remove the pop-up is not intuitive.

        It should only remove when the mouse is off.

        I think there are some panoramas on your website but I could not find any.

        Sacha Griffin
        Southern Digital Solutions LLC
        www.southern-digital.com
        www.seeit360.net
        www.ezphotosafe.com
        404-551-4275
        404-731-7798

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
          Hi

          I have looked at your site - the site looks good but it is hard to get
          the the panoramics. Having them coming up as pop-ups is a bad idea
          since most browsers block pop ups by default. When I look at the map I
          think that each item should link to a panoramic image but only a few
          do. This makes it hard to find the panoramic images.

          Good to see Cartagena - I was there in 1999.

          Are you planning on covering other places in Colombia?

          Sim
          ===========
          www.britain360.co.uk

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roberto Granger" <rgranger15@...>
          wrote:

          > It`s in construction.
          > www.cartagena360.net
          > Please I want opinions.
          > Roberto.

        • Roberto Granger
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
            Sacha:
            Yes, I have the suspicion that the panoramas are to hide and the
            confusing map. Thanks for your advice.
            Sim:
            I am with you in all what you say. Step by step we are going to correct
            it. I am glad that you were here in Cartagena. Now it is more beautiful
            than it was in 1999. And yes, we are going to cover other places of the
            Caribbean coast.

            Roberto