Re: [PanoToolsNG] Please see my page and critic

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      On 1 Mar 2007 at 0:48, Roberto Granger wrote:

      > It`s in construction.
      > www.cartagena360.net
      > Please I want opinions.
      > Roberto.

      Very nice panos. I couldn't open any fullscreens though, as they showed just a black
      screen, in Opera, and they were using DevalVR. I don't know if you use any plugin
      detectors.
      BTW, as there are at least 4 Cartagenas it may be a good idea to be more specific? I
      guess it's from the Colombian Cartagena?
      I think the opening pano should not have the camera tilted up, as it gives a bit strange
      first impression.

      --
      Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D
    • Roberto Granger
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
        Bjorn:
        Thank you very much for your advice. I am going to correct it in that
        way.
        Yes, my city, Cartagena, is in Colombia Sur America.
        I visit your very, very interesting page. I like it very much.
        Regards
        Roberto.
      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
          Your map thing was confusing,

          I think the click to remove the pop-up is not intuitive.

          It should only remove when the mouse is off.

          I think there are some panoramas on your website but I could not find any.

          Sacha Griffin
          Southern Digital Solutions LLC
          www.southern-digital.com
          www.seeit360.net
          www.ezphotosafe.com
          404-551-4275
          404-731-7798

          _____

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
            Hi

            I have looked at your site - the site looks good but it is hard to get
            the the panoramics. Having them coming up as pop-ups is a bad idea
            since most browsers block pop ups by default. When I look at the map I
            think that each item should link to a panoramic image but only a few
            do. This makes it hard to find the panoramic images.

            Good to see Cartagena - I was there in 1999.

            Are you planning on covering other places in Colombia?

            Sim
            ===========
            www.britain360.co.uk

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roberto Granger" <rgranger15@...>
            wrote:

            > It`s in construction.
            > www.cartagena360.net
            > Please I want opinions.
            > Roberto.

          • Roberto Granger
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
              Sacha:
              Yes, I have the suspicion that the panoramas are to hide and the
              confusing map. Thanks for your advice.
              Sim:
              I am with you in all what you say. Step by step we are going to correct
              it. I am glad that you were here in Cartagena. Now it is more beautiful
              than it was in 1999. And yes, we are going to cover other places of the
              Caribbean coast.

              Roberto