pano.com.au/blog now with Google Maps mini-Mashup

  • Aaron Spence
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 6:32 PM
      G'day Guys,

      I've made a huge number of changes to the blog, since I last showed it.
      It's now pretty much feature complete.

      http://pano.com.au/blog

      Probably the coolest part is the new google maps mini-mashup
      integration. That is, each area I shoot now has a google maps archive,
      where you can view the VR positions & posts inside google maps. You can
      get there from a link in each post, or via the 'Previous Destinations
      <http://pano.com.au/blog/previous-destinations/> ' page. Please let me
      know if this isn't working for you. I've found on a couple of older
      computers with IE 5 etc it doesn't appear to work.

      I've had a few people ask how to do this blog, and I'm working on a
      permanent page that details it all. Suffice to say you will either need
      good php/wordpress skills or have outside help, at least for some bits,
      that you may or may not need. Once you have the blog software
      installed, most of it is pretty straight forward with reasonable
      HTML/web skills.

      Thanks, Aaron.
      http://pano.com.au/blog