Please see my page and critic

  • Roberto Granger
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007
      It`s in construction.
      www.cartagena360.net
      Please I want opinions.
      Roberto.
    • Bjørn K Nilssen
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
        On 1 Mar 2007 at 0:48, Roberto Granger wrote:

        > It`s in construction.
        > www.cartagena360.net
        > Please I want opinions.
        > Roberto.

        Very nice panos. I couldn't open any fullscreens though, as they showed just a black
        screen, in Opera, and they were using DevalVR. I don't know if you use any plugin
        detectors.
        BTW, as there are at least 4 Cartagenas it may be a good idea to be more specific? I
        guess it's from the Colombian Cartagena?
        I think the opening pano should not have the camera tilted up, as it gives a bit strange
        first impression.

        --
        Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D
      • Roberto Granger
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
          Bjorn:
          Thank you very much for your advice. I am going to correct it in that
          way.
          Yes, my city, Cartagena, is in Colombia Sur America.
          I visit your very, very interesting page. I like it very much.
          Regards
          Roberto.
        • Sacha Griffin
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
            Your map thing was confusing,

            I think the click to remove the pop-up is not intuitive.

            It should only remove when the mouse is off.

            I think there are some panoramas on your website but I could not find any.

            Sacha Griffin
            Southern Digital Solutions LLC
            www.southern-digital.com
            www.seeit360.net
            www.ezphotosafe.com
            404-551-4275
            404-731-7798

            _____

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
              Hi

              I have looked at your site - the site looks good but it is hard to get
              the the panoramics. Having them coming up as pop-ups is a bad idea
              since most browsers block pop ups by default. When I look at the map I
              think that each item should link to a panoramic image but only a few
              do. This makes it hard to find the panoramic images.

              Good to see Cartagena - I was there in 1999.

              Are you planning on covering other places in Colombia?

              Sim
              ===========
              www.britain360.co.uk

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Roberto Granger" <rgranger15@...>
              wrote:

              > It`s in construction.
              > www.cartagena360.net
              > Please I want opinions.
              > Roberto.

            • Roberto Granger
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
                Sacha:
                Yes, I have the suspicion that the panoramas are to hide and the
                confusing map. Thanks for your advice.
                Sim:
                I am with you in all what you say. Step by step we are going to correct
                it. I am glad that you were here in Cartagena. Now it is more beautiful
                than it was in 1999. And yes, we are going to cover other places of the
                Caribbean coast.

                Roberto