Re: More photos of the working camels

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      My pole is a K-Tek, K-202
      It's very pricey but they gave me a good walk in discount when I went
      down to their shop and picked one out.
      This is the only type I could find that collapses down small enough
      where I can take it on airplanes and easily carry on my back. Also
      makes for a good hiking stick.
      http://www.mklemme.com/pole/ktekpoles.html

      Roger Berry

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "udedomenico" <udedomenico@...>