Re: More photos of the working camels

  • udedomenico
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      Roger,

      Nice pics thanks for sharing them.

      I do not recall you never mentioned in our previous posts which monopod
      you are using?

      U.
    • Roger Berry
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
        My pole is a K-Tek, K-202
        It's very pricey but they gave me a good walk in discount when I went
        down to their shop and picked one out.
        This is the only type I could find that collapses down small enough
        where I can take it on airplanes and easily carry on my back. Also
        makes for a good hiking stick.
        http://www.mklemme.com/pole/ktekpoles.html

        Roger Berry

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "udedomenico" <udedomenico@...>