Re: [PanoToolsNG] Beautiful Panoramas: Turkey Cinemascope

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 28, 2007
      On Tue 27-Feb-2007 at 07:37 -0000, dmgalpha wrote:

      > I envy those in London and NY City. They can experience exhibits that
      > never reach our cities.
      >
      > I strongly urge those in London to visit the exhibit of Nuri Bilge
      > Ceylan. His work is currently displayed at the National Theatre.
      >
      > http://www.nuribilgeceylan.com/

      I was in London today and had a look in. The pictures are beautiful
      and no disappointment.

      Some of them are heavily 'worked', but actually the ones I liked
      most _are_ the real paste-up jobs. A few are stitched, but there
      was no panotools involved, they are just carefully lined-up and
      retouched.

      > We, as panophotographers, can certainly learn from him.

      The other thing to learn is that hanging a picture four feet above the
      floor is just wrong.

      --
      Bruno