More photos of the working camels

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      I've been setting up a new webpage where you can now view 10 of the
      Quicktime VR photos showing the working camels in Bikaner India. The
      page is only about half done, at this time none of the video clips or
      Java VR's are working, and I'm working on the slideshows now.
      I also have 2 of them set up in a larger high quality, but I can't see
      that much difference so I'm looking at removing them.
      http://www.camelphotos.com/india.html
      I know one of them needs leveling, maybe I will fix it latter.

      These were taken with a Canon 20D and the new Sigma 8mm lens. The
      overview photos were taken using a 17 foot pole.
    • udedomenico
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
        Roger,

        Nice pics thanks for sharing them.

        I do not recall you never mentioned in our previous posts which monopod
        you are using?

        U.
      • Roger Berry
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
          My pole is a K-Tek, K-202
          It's very pricey but they gave me a good walk in discount when I went
          down to their shop and picked one out.
          This is the only type I could find that collapses down small enough
          where I can take it on airplanes and easily carry on my back. Also
          makes for a good hiking stick.
          http://www.mklemme.com/pole/ktekpoles.html

          Roger Berry

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "udedomenico" <udedomenico@...>