Re: Tripod head advice

  • udedomenico
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      mate,

      the nodal ninja and the kingpano seems to be the most successfull
      moneywise.

      I personally own the ninja.

      I think it's great and easy to use.

      But of course if you want something very precise and really expensive(!)

      you have the 360precision panohead, possibly the best on the market as
      far as I understand for batch jobs.

      also agnos.com make good panos I think (not the cheapest though)

      I hope it helps

      U.