Pole and process for a pole pano?

  • Ensign Redshirt
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi All, I'd like to make a Pole pano soon, and need
      some advice.

      I have a 20D, with Sigma 8mm fisheye. I use a Nodal
      Ninja, so normally take 8 shots to get a complete 360
      including removing myself/tripod from the pic (4
      around, 1 Zenith, 3 nadir)

      Question 1: how do i rotate the pano head while it is
      in the air for the zenith and nadir shots? Obviously
      the 4 around i just rotate the pole.

      Question 2: What do I make the pole from and how do i
      mount the nodal ninja to it?

      Apologies if this has been asked before, any advice
      would be appreciated.

      Thanks

    • Ensign Redshirt