Tripod head advice

  • Santiago Ribas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007
      Hi all

      I am using a Manfrotto 190B/141RC tripod with my precision head. It´s far
      from perfect, quick release giving me some lack of precision, etc, giving me
      severe problems using my Ptgui template.
      I need advice to find a better tripod solution for the Precision Head.

      Thanks to all for your time

      Santiago

      http://www.as7maravilhasdeportugal.com
    • udedomenico
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
        mate,

        the nodal ninja and the kingpano seems to be the most successfull
        moneywise.

        I personally own the ninja.

        I think it's great and easy to use.

        But of course if you want something very precise and really expensive(!)

        you have the 360precision panohead, possibly the best on the market as
        far as I understand for batch jobs.

        also agnos.com make good panos I think (not the cheapest though)

        I hope it helps

        U.