New poll on transferring list ownership

  • Mark Fink
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
      Hello,

      As announced last week, the new poll to determine if the group as a
      whole wants to transfer ownership of the list from the current
      moderators to the newly formed Verein has been put up.

      The poll closes on March 12 to give everyone plenty of time to vote.
      Please take the time to vote on this very important step in finalising
      the work done by so many volunteers on the -List.

      Sincerely,

      The Moderators
    • Joseph S. Wisniewski
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
        You do realize that if this requires some sort of quorum, you don't
        stand a chance of getting the vote to happen.

        Mark Fink wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > As announced last week, the new poll to determine if the group as a
        > whole wants to transfer ownership of the list from the current
        > moderators to the newly formed Verein has been put up.
        >
        > The poll closes on March 12 to give everyone plenty of time to vote.
        > Please take the time to vote on this very important step in finalising
        > the work done by so many volunteers on the -List.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > The Moderators

      • Kathy Wheeler
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
          Please take all discussion of the ownership transfer Poll to -List
          please.

          To join -List if you are not already a member go to http://
          groups.yahoo.com/group/Panotools-List/
          Everyone is welcome.

          Regards,
          KathyW
          (Co-owner / moderator PanoToolsNG)
        • Chaz
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
            I am for anything that will allow us to spend less time talking about
            anything not related to a better understanding of taking excellent,
            artful and amazing panoramas. If this is a step in that direction,
            then I am by all means for it.

            Chaz