RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Shooting Panos with a Monopod

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 27, 2007
      I bought one of these pole levellers from Manfrotto. It's designed to attach
      to their autopole system so is perfect for monopods. It's much smaller than
      the fence pole levellers I've seen, was really cheap and well made.

      http://www.manfrotto.com/Jahia/site/manfrotto/cache/offonce/pid/2894?livid=1
      7
      <http://www.manfrotto.com/Jahia/site/manfrotto/cache/offonce/pid/2894?livid=
      17&lsf=17&child=5> &lsf=17&child=5