For sale 6 month old Peleng & Sigma & more...

  • Riki
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      Hey all,
      I am going to be listing a few surplus items I have around but wanted
      to make them available to the group before they go out on eBay. All of
      these items are less than a year old and were all purchased new. Among
      these is a Nodal Ninja SPH-I with NN case ($125.00), a 0-360 "one shot"
      panorama lens ($475.00), software, case for 58mm lenses the Peleng 3.5
      8mm ($275.00) case, f/b caps & filters and a Sigma 8mm 3.5 EX-DG
      ($600.00)with f/b caps & original box. Both lenses are for Nikon mount
      and all items are plus shipping and insurance. I realize this isn't
      normally for "classified" sales but I wanted to make these "choice"
      items available to individuals who might benefit the most from their
      availability.