Beginning to use Flash to display Ponoramas

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      I am just beginning (again) to work on Panoramas to display on the
      web. When I last did them several years ago, it was common to use a
      Java applet to run them. Seeing that Java is sometimes a pain, I'd
      like to develop them in Flash instead.

      Is there a good tutorial out there I can start with to help me get
      setup using Flash to display.

      Also any recommended tools to use would be appreciated. I am using a
      Mac , so far the few tools I have found are windows based.

      Thank You
      Chris