Re: [PanoToolsNG] sun java update

  • Flemming V. Larsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2007

      Before the Java engine were updated Immervision ran fine on my system - even
      in fullscreen.

      >Have you tried Java 6 ?? (which has been out since November). We are
      >always improving the performance of Java, and Java 6 is the next major
      >release following 1.5.0_xx, and Java 6 has had more optimization work
      >applied to it than 1.5.

      Java 6 might be better. But as long as you still get Java Plug-in 1.5.0_11
      from the downloadøpage on java.com, I don't want to be to much ahead of my
      client. Most of the wouldn't find there way to another download - and I want
      to know what they would see.

      Flemming