Re: pano2qtvr - washed out panos? gamma? or what?

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "rox_ana_mustata" <rox_ana_mustata@...>
      wrote:

      > I can't see a washout effect from Abobe 1998 to sRGB, only tiny color
      > modifications. This effect appear when you covert to CMYK.
      > An example here: http://www.panoramas.ro/tutorials/colorspace.html
      > More tests to come...

      I am afraid your example is not good to show this even if I can see and measure the
      difference very well.
      Also remember to remove the profile when you save it. Other wise Safari users can not see
      it as Safari supports color profiles.

      Here is one which gives you a much better proof.
      http://www.panoramas.dk/panorama/profiles/

      Hans