AW: [PanoToolsNG] Immervision PlayerPro GUI

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
      Santiago:
      Did you define the GUI ?
      Ciao
      Mike
      -------------------------
      -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com]Im Auftrag von Santiago Ribas
      Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007 16:58
      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] Immervision PlayerPro GUI

      Hi all

      I am having difficulties to enter the immervision forum using my actual
      usenname and password, so i leave my question here:

      I have now Splacher and Profiler, and I managed to have a new costumized
      proplayer.jar file with my logo, background colour etc.
      It works OK, but the GUI it´s gone. The standard player.jar file has a GUI,
      but the PlayerPro.jar don´t ? (GUI= control bar with all kind of visual
      interface)
      It was supposed that Splacher or Profiler could deal with this....as it only
      exports as ProPlayer.jar

      Many thanks

      Santiago

      Santiago Ribas