Re: virtual tour on cd

  • dino2two
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 22, 2007
      Thank to all for the information. I would prefer to work with .mov
      format of the files. I try to make a virtual tour using PTViewer but,
      when you use mov files, some of the commands don't work.
      I was looking to the SPi-V player and I understand that it is
      possible to work only from the CD by making a special folder in which
      to put all the files necessary for the player, even in the case of
      using an internet-type interface (like IE, Firefox, etc). I wonder if
      this is possible for the QuickTime…
      If you looked at the Queen Mary II virtual tour you can see that it
      is a downloadable "mini-tour" in .exe format. This type of format I
      am interested to make but with a much-much better quality!