Tokina 10-17 mm lens testpage update

  • Flemming V. Larsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
      I've put my different test with the Tokina 10-17 mm. lens together here
      http://www.fvlmedia.dk/tokina107/

      Right now we're more or less locked in by a snowstorm here in Denmark, but
      when the winds slows down a bit and it stops snowing I'll be out making new
      tests.

      - Flemming
    • Milko Amorth
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
        Hi Flemming,
        Wow, great work. A lot of work actually.
        > Right now we're more or less locked in by a snowstorm here in Denmark
        Yeah, I guess it is snowing hard outside and warm and cosy at the desktop.

        Thanks a lot for that great effort.

        Cheers,
        Milko

        --