Test

  • Lou
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
      Just checking to see if I have the new address correct. No need to respond

      Warm Regards,
      Lou
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 10 , May 20, 2009
        My last message to the list was returned for including a spammer's IP,
        but when I checked it was one of the IPs assigned by my wireless Internet
        service. This test is to see if it happens again.

        Roger W.

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com
      • Ken Warner
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 23, 2010
          test
        • Roger D Williams
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 4, 2011
            Having mail problems. Please ignore/forgive.

            Sent from my iPad
          • Roger D Williams
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 7, 2011
              Sorry, but E-mail problems again.

              Sent from my iPad
            • Ken Warner
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 28, 2011
                test
              • Roger D. Williams
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 25 8:41 AM
                  Please ignore. I have been having problems with my mail on a new computer.

                • Roger D. Williams
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 12, 2012
                    Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...

                    Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!

                    --
                    Business: www.adex-japan.com
                    Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 17, 2012
                      On 2/12/2012 7:05 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:

                      Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...
                      What was the problem with it?  Was just in Japan or worldwide?

                      Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!
                      Jerks.

                      --
                      Business: www.adex-japan.com
                      Pleasure: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
                      Panorama: Rogerama at Photosynth

                      Pat Swovelin
                      Cool Guy @ Large
                    • Roger D. Williams
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 17, 2012
                        On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 05:59:34 +0900, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> wrote:

                        On 2/12/2012 7:05 AM, Roger D. Williams wrote:

                        Yahoo suddenly started playing up, refusing to let me sign in, making me change my password, demanding a profile when I have had the same profile for at least eight years, etc., etc. I'm just hoping this message gets through, as I was shut out of all my groups while this was going on. Fortunately, after checking the list at the website, there doesn't seem to have been much going on the last few days...
                        What was the problem with it?  Was just in Japan or worldwide?

                        Roger (known to Yahoo as "JapanRoger." Argh!
                        Jerks.
                        It was a Japan thing. I sometimes use Yahoo.co.jp (they have updates of Japanese stocks, for instance) and their servers got the Yahoo.com and Yahoo.co.jp accounts confused and it took FAR TOO MUCH TIME sorting it all out. No wonder Google is walking all over them.

                        Roger