Re: [PanoToolsNG] Need a little usability and functionality review [was Re: Another Pano Blog - with a difference]

  • Andrei Zdetovetchi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007
      Hi Pat,

      Well... you have a point there. But the button is just a simple swf for esthetic reasons.
      I was focused on other issues at that moment, but you're right. It should have a toggle function. I'll think about how to create that function, but it's a little more complicated because right now there are more than one swfs involved and I guess I have to set up a little communication between them. Or maybe after a good night sleep, I'll awake with another ideea ! ;)

      > You've got a couple of bogus question marks in this line (in your Other

      > pano blogs field) "refocus : your mind ? 360?"

      Indeed... that's because the title of that page has some special characters in it. I'll what I can do about them...

      > The mouse wheel does zoom in fullscreen mode. FF2 Win XP Pro.

      Yes, it works. But not the keys.. :((
      But after the release of version 2.0 of the flash pano player, I'll include a visual navigation.

      > The panos are somewhat jerky for my tastes but that's the nature of

      > Flash panos (at least for the time being).

      Tell that to the Adobe guys! :))
      Until we have hardware acceleration in flash player, I don't see how we can have a smoother motion in flash.

      Thanks man, for your comments! :)

      Best regards,

      Andrei Zdetovetchi

      the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/