Re: Immervision's Pure tools"hot spots"

  • Bob Bright
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      Jim,

      Hotspots are relatively easy to do, and work with both the flash and
      java players, but they must be hand coded into the xml description of
      your panos. Check the documentation that came with Pure Tools for
      details. (Start up Pure Tools, select the Pure Player tab, select
      "Pure Player for Flash Documentation", then after your browser starts
      up click on "Panorama Documentation" in the left hand frame, and
      scroll down until you find the info on hotspots.)

      Cheers,
      BBB