Re: hugin 0.7 beta 4 released

  • Pablo dAngelo
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 5, 2007
      Krzysztof schrieb:
      > Thank you. I use and I like hugin very much.
      >
      > At Stitcher tab in Panorama projection between Rectilinear and
      > Equirectangular I see Panorama. Is this old good Cylindrical
      > projection? If yes - why you have changed this name?

      Yes, its the cylindrical projection.
      This version uses the names as given by panotools. I will change
      that name back to Cylindrical in the next version.

      > And one question more.
      > Is this possible to use some new interpolators? Especially I think
      > about Lanczos.

      The sinc interpolators use the same formula as lanczos. However if you
      refer to the antialiased interpolators, they are currently not supported
      by nona.

      ciao
      Pablo