Re: Some advices for DevalVR users

  • fierodeval
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi all,

      --- "Serge Maandag wrote:
      > I hope you can provide some hints to publishers on how to calculate the
      > amount of video RAM required.
      >
      > Serge.

      You can see it in 'Debug->Show info' function, this is the exact
      amount of RAM required (system RAM and Video RAM)

      --- "dalileis" wrote:
      > Testing it on a Windows XP Pro SP2 machine and GeForce2MX/MX400 (32
      > MB) it does not seem to be working correctly. Tested it with 6
      > different panos in Explorer and Firefox. The DevalVR version installed
      > is the latest one: 0.5.0.0.

      Maybe GeForce2MX/MX400 does not support some required features. Can
      you test again this computer? You can download this file
      http://www.devalvr.com/descargas/dps/playerDebug.zip , open any pano,
      close the player and send me the generated TXT file. Then, I can see
      what is the problem with this card.

      regards