DevalVR: need help

  • mhc954
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi group,
      I am still evaluating my "Virtual Tour Project" :-(
      and can´t get away from DevalVR.
      Now I have some questions someone might be able to answer:

      The test uses the detectvr script.

      http://www.netzserver1.de/ptgroup
      (please click "Pano")

      It does not behave as expectet and I can´t get the things straightened
      out:

      1. the pano is in fullscreen, no matter what values I put the placeholder.
      HREF="javascript:writevrcode('QT.mov',' ',' ',' ','340','170');"
      Should be 340 px x 170 px -> but ist´s not

      2. how do I act with hotspots with the detectvr-script at all ??
      the nodo goes into the script.dvl file. how can this be handled ??

      3. if someone does not have DevalVR installed , only Quicktime (MACs,
      Windows) -> will then Quicktime be used immediately?
      (When using DevalVR and only QT is installed, some 30-40 sec pass by
      and the pano then is displayed with Quicktime.)

      4. does anyone has experience with "Quicktime for Linux" ?

      any hint would be appreciated.
      Ciao
      Mike