sony

  • Jeffrey S. Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      I think they'll leave "us" alone. They'll come up with something
      interesting, though. They still have that 360 lens stashed away in their
      closet, right? I do wonder if any products will be consumer-oriented - maybe
      they'll only be professional/industrial/military oriented. One guess -
      they'll have a 2 or 3-shot machine which doesn't require any stitching, and
      doesn't suck like ipix ;)) in mid-2008.

      Jeffrey

      Re: Who bought the patent?
      > > by: "Scott Highton" yahoo@...
      > > <yahoo@...?Subject=+Re%3A%20Who%20bought%20the%20patent%3F> scotthighton
      > > <http://profiles.yahoo.com/scotthighton>

      Let's all just move forward and utilize these core technologies